Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday








Thursday I went to pick up Heath's passport and then to the Embassy to drop off paperwork and get our appointment for tomorrow (well, actually it's today now).  Once we go to the Embassy this morning at 11:30, we will have everything we need to go home.  We are going to come back and nap and then head out this afternoon for supper with Julia, who is the lady who has translated all of Hudson's post placement reports.  We met her last trip and just loved her!

We had a full day yesterday with lots of sight seeing.  There was a big festival going on in Red Square and they had two people doing dressage, it was so cool.  I will have to post pics of that sometime.  

Heath is still doing great!  We think he's already gaining weight.  He is filling out 12 months clothes.  We have his sleep schedule so screwed us, but he is just easy going and doesn't seem to mind or be cranky.  We've all been up since 3 a.m. here and are going to head back to bed here soon.  

I can't wait to see everyone Saturday!  Our plane lands at 5:30 rather than the original 5:45.  I might have mentioned this already, but I am a little worried our layover at JFK won't give us enough time to make our connection.  So once again, I ask you pray that we can make it on time.  Otherwise we won't get home until close to 11 that night.

 

No comments: