So far everything is going great. Heath is transitioning really well. He loves his brother and sister and they are crazy about him. Hollynn thinks she is his mother. The other night she finished her supper and got up beside him and tried to feed him. If he didn't eat it fast enough she would take the bite and then get him another one. SO FUNNY!
Hudson enjoys trying to make him laugh. And it works! He is very comfortable at home, babbling and crawling all over the place. When others come in he gets a little more reserved and will stay close to me. Which I think is a good thing.
Two of my favorite women ever... Granny's 18th great grandchild and Meemaw's 3rd!
Yes, this is the night she was feeding him a bite then herself a bite!
I wish I had this on video, they were having a blast jumping up and down and looking out the window!
He had his first 4 wheeler ride on Monday and he loved it. We also introduced him to all kinds of animals. He wasn't crazy about them but didn't cry over it. Today he was much more comfortable and seemed to actually enjoy rubbing the horses.









3 comments:
So glad things are going good.. he fits right in,,, it really does help having other brothers and sisters around to adjust.
Vickie
They are just too cute! I'm sure your little "mother" will be such a helper for you:) Welcome home.
Ahhhh! I am still so excited for you guys! I cannot wait to meet Heath! I just love how Hollynn is little miss mother hen! So funny! So glad things are going well...he looks so comfy with all of you! :)
Post a Comment