Heath's bed was the one on the right, 4th one from the far wall. I honestly don't know how he slept in it because he rolls and turns. And pink is a unisex color in Russia!
His chair was the one on the far side of the table. This is part of the little kitchen they would eat in.
So it's been a while! I have good excuses, though. I ended up with a bacterial infection that I brought home from Russia the week after we got home. I passed out in the driveway with bloodpressure of 80/50. Jason took me to the ER and Casey took over the house. It took me a few days to get my strength back. I appreciated Jason more than ever in those few days.
Heath's adjustment has been great! He has had some night terrors but thankfully they seem to be going away. He hasn't had one in the past 3 nights. He seems to be understanding a lot. My favorite thing is to ask him for a kiss! He has started walking since he has been home and now covers around 10 steps easily before hitting his knees and crawling like a wild man. He crawls so fast! He has been telling everyone "Hi" and he says Mama, Dada, Bite (sounds more like by). He loves to sing and dance which makes him fit rather perfectly :) He seems to really like Toby Mac! That's my boy! Or should I say, that's my boi!
I'll try to post more now that I am more into the swing of things! I do want to give a shout out to the group of women in our church who kept us fed for over a week. It was such a huge help!



1 comment:
Hope you are feeling better and glad that everyone seems to be adjusting well.
Post a Comment