Tuesday we spent checking out some cool stuff. These first pics were taken at a place where the Tsar and Tsarina's lived. The detail was amazing!
My Francine River's girls, in the Mark of the Lion trilogy, remember the communal bath tubs, this is what this is, it was my favorite room just because I felt so educated on it! Ha!
I need some help, fellow bloggers, with this new layout I can't figure out why my pictures won't turn the right way when I upload them. I have them saved on my computer the correct way and then I upload them and this is what happens. Need your help, you know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to this stuff!
![]() |
So this is definitely my favorite picture, it will go in a frame! This church was my favorite and behind us is the Moscow River and in the distance is Bratislavskaya which is where going on 4 years ago was the home to my baby!
Our driver/translator is also a photographer. I told him he is the man!
Had to take a pic of the tractor for my boy!
![]() |
| Wednesday we are venturing to Red Square, but here it is from the distance. |
This is Heather and Girish, whose baby is also with our Heath and since they are the same age, we assume they are in the nursery together. We are so thankful to have another couple going through this at the same time especially one that we click with. We have had a great time with them so far and are already planning our next trips out with them!
I am getting home sick. This is hard because I haven't gotten to see him yet. Every time I talk to the kids I'm just sad and then I watch our video of Heath and remind myself why I am here and then I am okay again. We are trying to stay busy. My body is not adjusting well to time. I cannot sleep at all when I would normally be working in the afternoon, which is of course is around 1 a.m. here. And then by the time it is afternoon here I cannot hold my eyes open. Of course, Jason can sleep anywhere and he is feeling good! Praying that Wed. goes fast and our appointment for Thurs. to go sign paperwork is in the a.m. so we can spend lots of time with Heath, pray that with us, please!!











2 comments:
That is a great picture of you and Jason! I am totally into the Mark of the Lion trilogy now! Ya'll were right...it took a few chapters but I'm hooked! :)
We're still praying for you all every day and we'll pray that you get an early appointment on Thursday!
The pics are beautiful. Hope you get to see him soon. Keep us posted!
Melissa
Post a Comment