Thursday, April 12, 2012

Moscow Bound Very Soon!

T-SHIRT INFO. IS ON THE NEXT POST SO IF YOU ARE WANTING TO LOOK AT THEM, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN.

Next Friday we will be boarding a plane for New York and then leaving the next day to head to Moscow!! Then on that Monday we will go before the women's ministry of affairs to "accept our referral". The only stinky thing is we won't be able to see him until Thursday. My prayer is that this changes and we can somehow get in there sooner to see him. Something about how we havea to wait on the papers we sign on Monday to be finished and they should be finished up on Wed. We will have Thurs. and Fri. with Heath and then return home on Saturday.

I had gotten to my desperate point, I just wanted to hear something so bad and it was looking like it was going to be later than we expected and then the phone rang asking if we were ready to go to Moscow!! I am sooooo excited and in that same breath, I'm also dreading leaving Hudson and Hollynn. I have never been away from Hollynn, and the only time I've been away from Hudson is when I had Hollynn in the hospital and when we went one night away for a couples retreat. It bothers me just to think about leaving them even if it's only for 8 days. I think I am going to spend the next several months torn in two, until we are all together, forever.

Our t-shirt sales are doing well, but we still need to sell even more so keep putting the word out. I have someone coming today to look at a horse to buy, so say a little prayer that this may be the right person for her. If she sells, we should have everything we need for our first trip and then can begin getting ready for our next big payment and our second trip! Thank you so much for your support in this!!

I cannot type on this blog without praising the Lord! Do you know who I am? Do you know the pit that He pulled me out of? Do you know I am the wretch? Do you know I am the most undeserving? And yet, His grace washes over me every day. He blesses me beyond anything I could ever put into words. He just keeps on providing. I have been so overwhelmed by Him lately that at times all I can do is sit with my head in my hands and tears streaming down my cheeks, telling Him thank You, thank You! And then at other times I throw my hands in the air and praise Him with more tears and just stand in awe at Him. You won't see me cry very often, if at all, but He can move me to tears instantly. He holds me when I don't think I could be any more desperate, He comforts me when I am broken, He sits with me in the quiet, He speaks to my heart, He celebrates with me (and we celebrate BIG TIME), and He shows up even when I think He might be late-He's right on time!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so excited for you all. Can't wait to see photos of the little guy and have you all together.
Melissa

Cydil said...

wow! that seems quick! thanks for the update!