I'm not sure why blogger keeps putting this on sideways.
We made it to New York City and are now ready to say so long to NYC! I have always wanted to come here but now that I am here I am ready to go. I came back to the hotel, showered, and still feel dirty. But I am glad to have gotten to see everything, there was some really cool things. Of course the best thing was going to where Jimmy Fallon is taped, unfortunately he is not doing any more taping until May but I still was extremely excited :)
We were blessed with a free plane ticket to New York (which we had to use today) and found a good deal getting out of JFK tomorrow straight into Moscow. We arrive in Moscow 7:30 a.m. their time. I will post when we get there. We go to the Ministry of Women's Affairs on Monday morning for our meeting and then we won't get to see him until Thursday. Things are a little different now from when we went through it with Hudson, and we have to wait on the paperwork to be finished before we can see him. So we will have a few days of down time.
I have more pics to upload but since blogger keeps on uploading them sideways I'll wait until I can figure it out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment