Wednesday, April 25, 2012

St. Basil's

Yesterday we spent the day hanging out with Heather and Girish at the Russian market and then around Red Square.  We ate at a Russian fast food place (which was way nicer than American fast food), called Mymy's (pronounced moo moo's).  It was very good.  

And so today is the day we have been waiting for.  I just shared on facebook and I think this sums it all up...
Right now there's a little boy who needs his mom and there's a mom who needs her little boy. And there's a devil who is trying to be distracting but there's is Jesus who = peace and focus! I get to wrap my arms around my little boy here in a few hours, I'm excited, just thrilled, the butterflies are fluttering like crazy! Pray for us, as while you are sleeping good tonight TN, we will be wrapping our arms around the one He knit together just for us! We are coming for you Heath James, and we will not leave you as an orphan, just like our Father hasn't left us and one day we pray, you will know that your true Father did not leave you too!
I cannot post pictures of him on the blog but will definitely update it when we return to the hotel.  I can however, send an e-mail with pics in it and if you aren't on my e-mail list, as I know some of you aren't but read the blog all the time and have been praying and supporting us like crazy, and you would like to see a picture, please e-mail me lindsey@treasure2farm.com and I will include you on the list.
 

2 comments:

Cydil said...

Beautiful!

Melissa said...

Pretty cool. I can't wait to see him. I'm not sure if you have my email but here it is just in case-
Khamele@sbcglobal.net

On another note, I was so sad to hear about your aunt leaving basketball. Although NOT my favorite team ever, Go HUSKIES!!, your aunt was amazing as a coach.

Melissa