Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bring Justice

Is this not the cutest model you have ever seen?










We are selling t-shirts to help raise money for our adoption. This is so different for us this time around because we don't have much time to prepare, not that I am complaining, I wish it would go even faster b/c I can't wait to get my hands on our baby! We are doing some fundraisers to help with the cost. We have to have over $30,000 by July! This is the most radical thing God has asked me to do. While I don't mind stepping outside of my comfort zone, I actually find that kind of fun. This is wwwaaayyyy out of my zone. I am the saver, the be prepared for things, but this has caught me off guard. I know we serve Jehovah Jireh, and He will provide. And as He is doing it, we are going to praise Him b/c the only way we can pull this off is with His mighty hand!

I chose this verse because by buying this t-shirt, you are helping to bring justice to an orphan, my little Heath! Maybe this t-shirt will strike up a conversation in the grocery store or with a family member and you can tell them our story and spread the need for adoption. If you are able to buy a t-shirt or two, know that we are ever so grateful!


T-shirt prices for children's Small through adult XL $15

2x $17 and 3x $18 If you need it shipped, please add $1 to help with shipping costs.

If you are local, we will deliver to you.


If you buy or help us sell 4 shirts or more OR give a $50 donation your name will go in the drawing for some really cool prizes...

Signed items by Pat Summitt (these can be personalized with your name or whoever you would like)

Don Ponchos gift card

Trail Ride

Yard Mowing

Really cool hand made cutting board

31 bag

and more!


Please comment on this post if you would like to purchase a shirt or more :) or you can e-mail me at lindsey@treasure2farm.com or send me a message on facebook!


THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

No comments: