Today was our meeting at the Women's Ministry of Affairs. We were prepped before we left but the only thing they mentioned was our homestudy agency's license expires on June 30th so we will need to update this. I loved that the harder lady of the two couldn't help but smile when she started looking through our pics and saw Hudson and Hollynn.
We wanted some good Russian food today the problem is not many places have english menus but our driver made a call and took us to a place where I had veal stuffed with pears with a raspberry sauce on top (awesomeness!). Jason had lamb, which he had never had before, he didn't care too much for it but he liked his Russian pancake stuffed with cabbage.
We spent all yesterday afternoon with the couple that is doing everything the same time as us. We are really enjoying them and since we have 2 days of down time we are going to hang out with them and do some site seeing tomorrow.
On a really weird note: Everything I say in my head has a Russian accent to it! Ha! I remember doing this last time too!!
I have already almost read my over 600 page book, that I started on the plane ride over. I brought another one but I got mixed up and brought the second in the series, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself since reading is how I put myself to sleep. I guess next trip I will just pack a whole bag full of books!

1 comment:
You need a Kindle before your next trip so that you can take all the books you want and it won't weigh a thing. So glad things are going according to HIS plan. Still Praying for you guys.
Post a Comment