Thursday, October 1, 2009

Finally...a new post...


Tuesday was the first day I have felt like doing anything and I feel like all I've done now is play catch up. So that's why it's been a week since I posted. I am on my 5th load of laundry today and I've been washing for the past two days, too. I had no clue that beind down a week would create this much laundry!



Today I got down all of Hudson's fall/winter clothes and it felt like Christmas again. I had forgotten what all was in there and they were so cute! I know it's been a little over a year since the shower but thanks again to everyone who gave us something. We didn't buy a diaper until August, how awesome is that, you guys provided us with diapers for almost 9 months! His clothes are so cute, he's gonna' be sylin'!


Everyday after he gets up from his nap we go to the potty and he almost always has to pee. He was sitting there and I didn't think he had and I asked him, "Hudson did you go pee pee?" He said, "Yes ma'am!" I said, "Hudson Carney are you lyin' to me" He must have thought I said, "Are you lion?" Because he immediately let out his lion "roooaarrr"! Needless to say I could not keep a straight face, it was hilarious.


One more story...yesterday while eating lunch I was telling him how he needs to stop playing with his food and actually eat it, I was using my stern voice, and while I was in mid sentence he interrupted me and said "Pray Mommy". Of course I had to stop and pray. I'll have to get a picture of him praying, it's the cutest thing in the world!


I'm loving this stage. He's able to tell me so much. I think his favorite word is "Mommy". He says it at least every 3 seconds, but so far, I don't mind. I waited long enough to hear it! He can tell me what hurts and what he wants. And he's learned that anytime he says yes or no there should be a "ma'am" right after it when he's talking to me. And I know I kiss him at least 1,000 times a day and hug him but he's so affectionate back. I love getting random hugs and kisses and yesterday when we were in wal-mart he said, "Mommy, love you!" He also is concerned if someone is upset or hurt. When I didn't feel good last week he would walk over and put his hand on me and say, "Mommy sick".


Okay, I'm done braggin on my boy, but I just love him!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What cute stories. This age is great. I'm finally having conversations with Colby. And the hugs and kisses are the best ever. I also love the stories about the housework getting done while you were sick. Men can be so funny sometimes! Mike does do the dishes, but laundry, no way!
Melissa

Amanda said...

There is nothing like little boys. Tre' is a momma's boy right now and I love it so much! Glad you are feeling better. I have as much laundry as you do and I don't have the excuse of being sick. It's a never ending thing at our house!

~mandy j said...

I loved this post. the stories are so cute and i can relate to getting out the new season of clothes. I LOVE doing that with the change of seasons.