Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend

On Friday we went to the homecoming parade. He had a lot of fun! Enjoyed the fire trucks and picking up candy and then we played at Riverbluff Park for a little while afterwards. Later that afternoon we went to Cool Springs and didn't make it home until late. He had an exhausting day that left him napping on Saturday for over 3 hours.
This is how he left the house on Friday morning, prepared for all of the mud and rain. Let's just say he didn't come back in looking like this!

Well, I've decided it's time...for big boy underwear! We made it through Friday with 3 accidents and same on Saturday. On Sunday he wore pull ups more than underwear because of church but other than that we are going to keep him in underwear all the time except at night. He does wake up dry most all the time. And he goes when we put him on the potty but he doesn't tell us when he has to go. Already today he has told me twice when he had to go! Woohoo! I'm hoping this is an easy transition, we'll see!
We have a busy week ahead but a fun week as it's treasure hunts for lessons and a trail ride with the adults! Revival was great last night and I'm looking forward to it tonight!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

I wish you well with the potty training. I hope you have a lot of patience. Colby has the same pair of undies. We try to keep Thomas clean and it works most of the time. The hardest part.....going poopoo. But we keep trying.
Melissa