Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hair Cuk


Hudson got a new hair "cuk" yesterday. It was looonnnnggg past due and I think it may be a little too short but the way it grows it'll be back like I like it in no time.








This is Hudson's fake smile! Abbi is spending the night with us tonight. She and her sister rotate who's turn it is to spend the night. I always crack up because Alli is always quick to remind me it's Abbi's turn to spend the night so it can hurry back to her turn!
So far our house has been pretty crazy! Yes, crazier than normal! Is this what having two kids is like!? Hudson is having a blast and was sooo excited when we told him Abbi was coming. He walked around the house with his hands in the air saying "Where's Abbi?"
I told Jason, we're just going to have to do this more often, I think he's going to be worn down before his normal 11:00 bed time! Yes, my child goes to bed at 11 and gets up at 9, horrible I know, but he's on my schedule!


Abbi has shown him how to flip!

No comments: