Thursday, September 24, 2009

uuugggghhh!

Sorry I haven't updated the blog in the past few days. I have been sick and finally caved yesterday and went to the Dr. I don't know why I wait until it gets so bad I can hardly function. My sweet Granny sat in the car with Hudson while I went in and then while I had my prescriptions filled. I have a horrible sinus infection, they gave me 3 prescriptions and a nasal spray. I'm feeling a little better today but one of the meds made me so sick to my stomach that I could hold nothing down so I think that's why I'm feeling so weak today.

So Hudson and I are just hanging out today, Emily is going to teach my lessons this afternoon and I'm just going to rest because we are hosting a horse show here on Saturday and I'm going to need all the energy I can muster up!

Enough about me...Jason has to be the best man in the world. He has taken such good care of me and Hudson these past few days. He washed a load of clothes (they are overflowing at this point), he did put the fabric softener where the detergent goes but that's okay :) And he also started the dishwasher for the first time! I told him to get the cascade packet and put it in. He cut the packet up and tried to put it in that way! At least we got a good laugh out of it :) I'm so proud of him for taking care of us the way he does and managing his business and school work, he's pretty awesome!

Hudson's latest thing is talking about the front end loader on the tractor. Hoss has taught him how to use the bucket lifter thing and so everyday at least 100 times a day I here, "Lift it up, dump it out, roll it over, and put it down."

1 comment:

Mayme said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.