
This is how Hudson attempted to walk around the barn today. The helmet was way to big and everytime he would put it on it would fall down over his face and he would walk a few steps then fall!

Sorry this pic. is turned sideways but you can still see the front end loader that was filled with cow poop and the dump truck that must have hauled the loads of poop out of the fresh pile!!

These two pics do not do him justice for how he looked this morning which was covered in cow poop! I'm talkin', it was everywhere. And I never refuse to pick him up until this morning! We rode out in the field so I brought him out in the field with some trucks and tractors and he played so great, or so I thought, until he stood up! When we made it back to the barn he was put in a water trough! Oh, one day he'll thank God he's a country boy!!
3 comments:
LOL well at least he was having fun.. bet he smelled real good also!!
Boys will be boys. Thankfully no cow poop around here, just mud! At least he had a good time.
Melissa
Thank you so much for my morning laugh -- I've laughed and laughed at the fact that he was covered AND the fact that you put him in the watering trough to clean him up!! This will be a great story when he is older!!
Post a Comment