Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mid-Week Update


What is mom and dad's bed for??? Jumping, of course!!














Dad shaved his head this week. He does this every summer and he decided the other night it was getting warm enough for all the hair to go. That night and the next day, Hudson would rub his head just about everytime Jason picked him up!
Watching Dad shave his head. At one point he got up on his steps that he uses to brush his teeth and wash his hands so he could get a closer look. When Jason shaved off a big strip down the back of his head, Hudson's eyes got real big and he said "Uh oh!"

Meet Brody, Casey's graduation gift from us. He is CRAZY! Oh yes, he and Belle (their yellow lab, Andy's sister) will make the perfect pair!

Hudson is so funny and he is saying so much yet still jibbering in his own language! He is really answering yes and no questions and communicating what he wants with words. My favorite word he says right now is "Meemaw", he really seperates it out and says Me Ma, it's too cute! He loves his Meemaw!
He also does not call himself Hudson, he calls himself "Mama". It's pretty funny even though we correct him everytime. Only he and I are "mama", but hey, you know if you had a Mama as cool as me you'd want to call yourself Mama, too! HA! HA!
I have the kitchen half way painted and hopefully I will get to work on it some tomorrow. I'll take some pics when it's finished, if it's ever finished!!
Our best friends are coming here from Arkansas on Friday. I CANNOT wait to see them. Hudson and Isaac (Isaac is 26 months old) have never met and I haven't seen Mandy since we came home with Hudson on Jan. 1! I miss Mandy so much and I hate that we are so far away from each other but I'm ever so thankful for her friendship. And I will take lots of pics of Isaac and Hudson. We already have their lives mapped out for them since they are going to go to the Bible College together and be best friends and each marry a girl from Bethel, since our nursery is crawling with girls that leaves them with lots of options :)
This is random but I just want to say it, I love my Jesus, He really does grow sweeter everyday!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The puppy is adorable. What beautiful eyes! Hudson looks so happy and healthy. What a doll. I hope your kitchen is back to normal soon. I'd hate having all that chaos.
Melissa