Whew, it's been a rough one. If you don't want to hear me complain then you should stop right here. I don't do much complaining on here but it's just one of those days! Hudson went to bed late and was up early (yes, early is 7:45 around here). He has a cough and a runny nose (thankfully it's clear). I'm thinking it's from where we don't have a kitchen as might as well be sleeping outside since it's whatever temp. in here as it is outside and when they tore the kitchen out there was dust, dust, and more dust and funk everywhere, that just can't be good to breath in. So I've been wiping snot all morning. He got in a much better mood when we got to the barn. Moving on to lunch...he had spaghetti and then of course started coughing and threw it and some milk up. It was all over me, him, and the bathroom floor and door. I got him and me cleaned up then my cell rang and when I went to get it I stepped all in throw up! So once it was all cleaned up I once again realize that my house is torn apart and I have no washing machine to throw all of the gross stuff in! Throw a migraine in on top of this and now you see why my post title is "Is Friday Over Yet?"
I just really would like a kitchen and back porch again. I've decided if you want to stress a woman out tear out her kitchen and tell her it'll only take a few days to have a new one and then work on it for only a few hours in a week! I love Jason and Dad but I really want them to finish this project! I don't think they realize how hard it is to fix Hudson breakfast, lunch, snack when your fridge is outside along with your cabinets and everything else. At least the microwave is sitting in the living room.
I know, I am just throwing myself a pity party and I have so much to be thankful for. I'm hoping after nap time things will get much better. We are going on a big trail ride and then I am giving Casey her graduation gift (I'll post pics this weekend)! Later Casey is babysitting and Jason and I are going on a date. This will be date #3 for us since Hudson has been home. The other two I planned around nap time so that we were only away while he was sleeping. But tonight is going to just be our night. No rushing! Jason is in a "Men's Fraternity" Bible study at church and they give them homework! One of the things is to take your wife out on a date :) Yay for Men's Fraternity!!
I'll quit whinning but thanks for listening!
2 comments:
I can certainly relate to this one. Luckily today was good overall but we have had those days too. I'm still waiting on a date with Mike but hopefully we'll have one soon. It'd be nice to get dinner out for my birthday at least.
Melissa
Girl what you did was not a whine...it was a small bit of venting which is 100% allowed! Haven't "commented" in a while but check on you every day! Paige
Post a Comment