Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Praying...




These are some pics of him praying the other morning at breakfast. He has begun saying his own prayers and it pretty much consists of thanking Jesus for tractors and backhoes!
I haven't been off of horses the past two nights before 8:30 so I'm exhausted but wanted to get these pics posted. We spent the weekend at a horse show. October is one of my busiest months but once it's over there's one more show in Nov. and then show season is over for this year.
Hudson goes to the Dr. on Friday for a check-up so I'll have a new post with his latest measurements! All I know at this moment is he's tall and skinny!


1 comment:

~mandy j said...

Those pictures are so precious! His prayers sound alot like Isaac's. When isaac prays it sounds like something like "thank you for tractors. Thank you for playing outside today. thank you for mommy & daddy and trains. Amen". Ryan was having a rough day a couple weeks ago and told isaac he just needed to be prayed for and isaac bowed his head and said "thank you for daddy, amen". then looked at ryan "i make you happy daddy!". somedays are 2-year-olds aren't terrible at all!