Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Baby is 15 months old

Yesterday Hudson turned 15 months old. I miss him so much. It bothers me everyday that we go without him, I want him home so badly. I have been staying busy, though. I have put over 300 pictures in an album for him. I have been doing lots of adoption paperwork. And today we had our last english horse show of the season. By the way, my girls did great! Malena had a 3rd and 5th. Jordan had 2 2nd's. Miranda had a 6th. Very proud of all 3 of them, it was Miranda's first show and Jordan and Miranda's 2nd english show.

Today is my dad's birthday. He had his hip surgery yesterday. He went into the hospital at noon and didn't get out until after 7:00 pm. Surgery was good. My grandmother stayed with him while I ran around getting paperwork certified and apostilled and then I went shopping in Green Hills for a little while.

Tonight started Church Volleyball. Jason has headed it up this year and he's very into it. I've had fun picking on him all night. His new name is Coach "J". We ate at my parent's house and mom had baked potatoes. He didn't want one but I told him he needs his pre-game carbs this church volleyball league can be rought :) then mom was getting after him to keep himself hydrated!! Yes girls, I am married to head coach of the Bethel Free Will Baptist Volleyball Team and that is how the Carney's will spend Saturday nights for a while!!

No comments: