Thursday, January 10, 2013

Head Christmas

 The granddaughters and our sweet sweet Granny!

 It started like this, not sure what Uncle Kenneth is doing...
 And then more people just kept dog piling, Austin is still somewhere back there!  Ha!  Love these people :)
 When I say Heath LOVES Granny, it is an understatement.  And she adores him.  He always sits in her lap and is perfectly content to just hang with her for a while like that.  


This is Aunt Trish's very obese dog, Sally.  Hollynn decided Sally was her new horse and as you can see, Sally could care less!

The kids got a gift all together at Granny's.  They got a very nice set of dvd players for the car.  They will hook to the head rest and can play the same movie or a separate one. 

I didn't take any pics of Christmas morning, when we exchange gifts.  The kids only had one gift to open a piece because they had a trampoline waiting on them outside.  Hudson attempted a trip outside but was quickly back in from the cold!  I'm pretty excited about the trampoline too :)

No comments: