Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Attebery Christmas
Casey bought these pics for the boys while we were in Moscow and had them framed for them, I love it and love that they will have them forever!
Casey also had this made for me, which I must admit was PERFECT since we don't wear shoes in the house at all :)
I love this, you have no clue how much time I spent crawled up into that same lap and seeing my kids do the same thing and loving on one of my favorite women in the whole entire world just melts me!
This started out as a hug and a kiss on the cheek then somehow ended up in a head lock and then turned to WWF!
Gross!
We had a blast at our house on Christmas Eve. Of course they racked up, Hudson's fav. from this go around was a remote control helicopter, and the 2 little ones both got leap from computers and black berries, and Hollynn got a doll that cries, babbles, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment