Have I ever mentioned how goofy our oldest is?? V.E.R.Y.
This pic. is a little blurry, but I don't care, my Aunt Deb. snapped it on Christmas Day. I'm so glad my boy still climbs in my arms and lets me kiss on him, I know it won't be like this forever. I was telling him that he was the best Christmas present I've ever received!
It sure doesn't feel like 4 years ago since I first became a Mama! Hudson Luke seriously makes me smile all the time. He is so stinkin' cute and funny and sincere and he just makes me proud! Proud to be his Mama!
On the 27th, we were interviewed by News Channel 2 about all of the things going on in Russia with the closings of adoptions. It breaks my heart that Russia has closed it's doors on American adoption, I pray this is very short lived. After our interview and nap time we went to Panera and Chuck E Cheese. It was their first time at Chuck E Cheese and they all loved it. He was very excited about his gotcha' day!





No comments:
Post a Comment