Friday, August 3, 2012

Plane Ticket & Baby Pic.

 This arrived in the mail yesterday :)  I'm counting down the days...29 left til we take off!
This was the baby picture of Heath shown to us when we accepted his referral at the ministry.  The only picture we have of him before we held him in April.  I only have the picture in my head of what Hudson looked like as a baby.  Long, skinny, and a head full of hair.  He was laying on his stomach asleep.  I had no clue then, that you could go online and get that picture.  There is a website where they have every child available for adoption in Russia and once they are adopted they come off that site.  So if you are in the process of adopting from Russia, please e-mail me and I'll send you this info.  What I would give to have known this 4 years ago!  Thanks Heather for sending this to me!  

1 comment:

Laura said...

Lindsey: If you have the Russian link, can you send it to me? I had it as a favorite and when our computer crashed, I lost all our favorites (as well as blog links...sigh). You can send it to:

jdnlaura@sbcglobal.net

Thanks so much...and counting down the days with you!!!

~Laura