Monday, August 13, 2012
Last visit until Forever...
So these are all from our last day of this past trip. Looking at these, I wonder how can 17 more days seem soon yet so stinkin' far away? I'm trying to balance moving, homeschooling, working, chasing my 21 month old, and nesting. And really, all I want to do is jump 3 1/2 weeks from now when we are all together. Don't worry, I'll stop whining when he gets here :)
I am LOVING homeschooling Hudson! I know it's only been a week, hopefully I will still feel this way in 39 weeks :) I think this summer has been so crazy busy that just hanging out with him like this is great. Hollynn LOVES to draw, or shall we say "dall"). So in the mornings when we do some of his work she is also enjoying herself. We are doing some work in the mornings and some at nap time.
I am going to do an entire post to this, but I have to tell you I not only met Beth Moore this past weekend, but I think we are best friends ;) Don't worry, I'll tell you all about it b/c I'm pretty sure other than marrying Jason, and the first day I held my kids, this day goes right under these!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment