Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Birthday Boy

Saturday we celebrated Hudson's 5th birthday by going to the back to school bash, then off to Monkey Joe's, and then finished up with some pizza and swimming with two of his best buddies Ethan and Lucas.  They had a BLAST!  And Hollynn did not miss a beat in keeping up with them!




I'll have to post pictures from Sunday.  Hudson chose Japanese food for his birthday lunch and since our life is constant motion we didn't have a family birthday party but did get together for lunch at Fuji's.  Casey made him a really cool dinosaur cake.

I can't believe he is 5 today.  I am up way too early to go to the barn and get work done so I can be here for breakfast to stick 5 candles in his waffles!  FIVE!  Where is time going?  I am so thankful for Hudson Luke.  He is so kind, funny, smart, and I love that he still cuddles with me :)  What an honor that he calls me Mom!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Hudson!! And Sushi?? I want you to meet a little girl and tell her how awesome it is. :)

Hope you had tons of fun!

~Laura