Yes, that name was just written down in heaven, because he just asked Jesus to be his Savior. I am a very proud mama right now. Although he did just tell me I'm now his brother in Christ! Ha! So maybe I'm a very proud brotha!
He has been talk about this for some time now and here lately he has brought it up almost daily, and totally on his own. We wanted to be sure he understood everything so we have tried to talk with him every time he brings it up do be sure he did. Tonight when they were reading his Bible story, it was about Jesus being the Living Water and he told Jason he wanted to be saved. So again, we talked to him, and tonight my sweet boy prayed for Jesus to forgive him for his sins, professed that He died on the cross and conquered death, and thanked Him for saving his soul. And he just squeezed my neck when I told him that angels were singing in heaven and his name was being written down. He threw his arm in the air and in total excitement said, "I get to go to heaven!" Yes, buddy, you do, and a prayer I have prayed since before I ever saw his sweet little face, was answered tonight! Can't wait to see the things God has planned him, cause you know they are great :)
No comments:
Post a Comment