After an extra 8 hours, we finally arrived. Our flight from Nashville yesterday was delayed for almost an hour b/c it was overweight and then needed more fuel which made us miss our connection since we only had 55 min. to make the connection. So we took a detour and flew to London at 11 last night and then from there to Moscow. I actually slept some on the plane and am hoping to get some sleep tonight.
We are staying in a different hotel this trip and we love it. It is only a 10 min. walk to Heath so no metro or driver needed for the next few days. We will spend Monday and Tuesday visiting Heath and then on Wed. we will go to court and then Thursday we are hoping for a visit with him again before we fly out. I cannot wait to wrap my arms around him tomorrow! I hope to get some sleep tonight instead of laying here all night wide awake thinking about it. I get so excited!
2 comments:
God be with you and bring all safely home. Can hear the happiness in your writing. Can't wait for all the pictures of the three.
So excited for you. Enjoy your visits with Heath. They are always precious memories.
Melissa
Post a Comment