make known among the nations what he has done.
Sing to him, sing praise to him;
tell of all his wonderful acts. -Psalm 105:1-2
Thank you, two words that hold more emotion than I could ever express! Thank You Lord! I just want to shout it to the Lord! Three times He has made me a mother and He is filling my man's quiver!
Court was a breeze compared to our first time through when they drilled us because we were so young. The judge did not seem like a happy person but then did crack a smile when she saw the pictures of us with Heath.
We went today for him to get his passport picture taken. Hung out this afternoon. I hated saying bye but I believe God can do what we prayed over Heath. To keep him safe and to have a very easy transition. I pray he remembers us since he has really come out of his shell in only 3 days. I keep saying it, another Mama's boy, woohoo! Does anything melt your heart like two tiny arms reaching up for you! And then he lays his cheek up against mine, I love it!
Since today is a double posting day, I'll keep it short.
I have been overwhelmed by your prayers, support, and encouraging words on here, via e-mail, facebook and fb messages. What a blessing to my heart! Thank you so much :)
This is a link to a video Jason made of our first trip, it is so good, watch it all the way to the end!
Court was a breeze compared to our first time through when they drilled us because we were so young. The judge did not seem like a happy person but then did crack a smile when she saw the pictures of us with Heath.
We went today for him to get his passport picture taken. Hung out this afternoon. I hated saying bye but I believe God can do what we prayed over Heath. To keep him safe and to have a very easy transition. I pray he remembers us since he has really come out of his shell in only 3 days. I keep saying it, another Mama's boy, woohoo! Does anything melt your heart like two tiny arms reaching up for you! And then he lays his cheek up against mine, I love it!
Since today is a double posting day, I'll keep it short.
I have been overwhelmed by your prayers, support, and encouraging words on here, via e-mail, facebook and fb messages. What a blessing to my heart! Thank you so much :)
This is a link to a video Jason made of our first trip, it is so good, watch it all the way to the end!
No comments:
Post a Comment