Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Drumroll...

I'll post about court later, this a post I prepared before court to share our little man with the world.  I also have several fantastic videos to post!  These are all pictures of our time with Heath on Monday.  All seriousness when they first handed him to me.
 But then the wall started to crumble!
 He just wanted his toy, and honestly, I was glad he let the tears come on out that I knew he just wouldn't let go of earlier in the day.  The start of him realizing, someone cares, someone loves you, someone will kiss you and comfort you, and that someone is your MAMA!




 Loved having them all crawling all over me and playing with us. 
 Never too early to learn how to dribble!
And below...our last picture on Monday, Dad was cool and not so bad after all :)






11 comments:

Kim Franks' Blogs said...

Okay... I'm in tears!! So so happy for you guys. God is good.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful,,, He is a perfect fit for your family. One lucky little boy!!!
Vickie

Unknown said...

Amazing!!!!! Hes beautiful!!!!! He will be a blessing to your family. God has an amazing talent at finding us just what we need. This lil man is such a cutie. Love his big smile!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! He is adorable! And what a smile. Looking forward to the whole family pics!
Melissa

Mayme said...

What a sweetie! I am praying for you all. Your family is being blessed so much with this little guy.

Anonymous said...

So happy for your family! Such a blessing!! Praying for you all.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! So happy for y'all :)

Lillian said...

Such a beautiful baby!! I am glad everything is working out well for you two we have been praying for your whole family.

Anonymous said...

Im so happy for yall! He is so precious!!! Your kids are going to eat him up when he get home.

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

WhoooooHooooooo!!!! What a cutie pie with a smile that will melt hearts! Congratulations, I am soooooo happy for you!

Laura said...

omgosh...I'm in tears - so happy for you! I'm way behind in blogland but couldn't wait to read your updates and see the photos.

The clock is ticking and you'll all soon be together. YEAH!!!

~Laura