Thursday, June 21, 2012

VBS

I finally have my computer back in action so hopefully not many more pictureless posts!  This week we are having VBS and it is my first one ever to work.  Since I was 19 I have worked afternoons so I've never been able to consistantly be a part of one.  Until this week!  It's been hustle and bustle but it's been worth it!  I have loved it.  And tonight because we met and hugely exceeded our goal in the offering I got to smear whipped cream and pour chocolate syrup on Jason's head!  I might have enjoyed it a little ;) 

Adoption update...I have our hotel booked and our visas should be back to us either tomorrow or beginning of next week.  I am waiting to see if ticket prices drop a little before I purchase them.  Today was the first I've seen them drop. 

I'm excited to go tomorrow morning and hang out with a friend as she helps me get started on homeschooling.  I can't believe my boy is going to be in kindergarten!  I've been looking at so much stuff online, so many options!  It excites me though!

There will be another work day at the parsonage on Saturday and their goal is to get the entire house painted which totally thrills me!  We are buying a bed and dresser from some friends and then were given another dresser and so I hope to get those painted this weekend.  Heath will have the furniture that she uses now, which of course was Hudson's.  I'm in total nesting mode so I can't wait to get all of this organized! 

No comments: