Thursday, June 14, 2012

Court Date

We have a court date FINALLY!  We will fly out on July 22nd and go to court on Wed. the 25th.  I am so glad to finally have something.  So then we will have our 30 day period, which puts us on a Saturday.  She told me that we couldn't pick him up on a Sat. and I told her we picked Hudson up on a Sat. so she said she would check and see about that.  So that will put us either bringing him home on August 31st or Sep. 1st.  Not sure which one just yet.  I cannot wait to come down that escalator at the airport and be home!!  For now I am going to busy myself with getting our visas, hotel room, tickets, and getting ready to move!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so excited for you. Now I think the hardest wait occurs, when you know when you are going for court but can't go yet. I can't wait to see the first family photo!
Melissa

Heidi said...

YAY! We are so excited and happy for you all! I can't wait to meet little Heath!

The Elliotts said...

I just found your blog from the one less site. We adopted a little girl from Russia and brought her home December 11th, 2011.