Monday, June 11, 2012

A little news...

Sorry I have no pictures to post.  My computer is headed to get some work done on it and I am on Jason's.  We should know our court date on Friday.  They are presenting our documents on Thursday to the judge.  Our friends that we traveled with the first trip received their court dates this last Friday.  While I am so excited for them, it just stunk because their court date is not until the middle of July.  Which of course means ours will be after theirs.  I was so pumped about a June court date that it took me a couple of days to work through this.  I was hoping he would be home by the time we were going to court.  I know it might not seem like a big deal or seem like a little thing to get upset over.  I told myself all of the things that anyone would have said to me and have tried to find the positive things in this (I can't find any by the way).  I just want him home.  Like, yesterday!  I am looking forward to Friday so then I will have a date to look forward to and get prepared for.  I am extremely busy with work and other things, but it is not distracting like I need it to be! 

We have decided to move out of our home the first part of July and move into the parsonage.  We are truly hoping our house sells quickly, we have had several lookers but no offers so far.  We feel like we need to go ahead to the parsonage because Heath will have to make so many adjustments anyways we don't want him to have to come home and get used to a place and then up and move him. 

This last week was my first week to clean the church, I will be doing that every week now!  Hudson and Jason will be doing VBS at Bethel this week and next week it is VBS at our church!  I am hoping to get to take Hudson to a few of the cheap summer movies they do in Clarksville, (if you are local it's the movie theater off of exit 1 and they are $1.50, Tues. @ 9:30).  I am signing him up for homeschooling today!  Also, this last Wed. was our 9 year wedding anniversary, we are getting old!

Okay, enough randomness for now, I will update Friday after we get our court date!  Thanks for your continued prayers.  

No comments: