Sunday, November 21, 2010

Daddy's Girl

If I hadn't distracted myself by grabbing the camera, I would have stood there and cried as he was slow dancing with her singing Edwin McCain's "I'll be" to her!











These are a little out of order, but she finally had her first real bath. It took 5 weeks for her umbilical cord to fall off. She wasn't to thrilled with her bath, but I was sure happy to give her one!







And while they were slow dancing, this is how he was dancing!

And the one below was of him dancing the night before! He likes to take his nap in his underwear only and that's his usual attire when we are just hanging out at home!
Don't worry I'll post about Thanksgiving in the next day or two, I had already had this post started and figured I would post it first. But I do hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we are sure stuffed and enjoying having U. Will and A. Casey home.

2 comments:

Mayme said...

Sweet pictures!

Melissa said...

Let's just say Hudson is getting so big. What a little man. And the pick of Daddy and daughter dancing is just precious. I think I would have cried too. Just adorable. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and wishing you a wonderful Christmas.
Melissa