Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Little Bit of Life These Days...


Love this little face, I know when she's sleeping good because those arms go up over her head.
















Life is slowly getting into a routine. The past two nights the little miss has gone to sleep before 1 a.m. which is the earliest she has gone to sleep for all 31 days of her life. Now I've gotten so used to going to bed at 3 that it's hard for me to go so sleep! She's staying awake a lot more during the day. Today she lasted 3 hours one stretch until she couldn't hold her eyelids open. I try hard to get her and Hudson to nap at the same time during the day, here lately it's gone well. Thankfully he still naps around 2 hours each day. I've enjoyed getting to spend more time with him and being able to be a little more active with him. We've started our afternoon walks again and it's great for us both to get out of the house. We are up to walking 20+ minutes and I'm so ready to start running and getting back on the elliptical. 2 1/2 more weeks until my appointment! Lots of people have asked me how breastfeeding is going and it's going great. Thankfully I haven't had any of the problems that a lot people have told me about.
And some great news, my best friend Mandy had a little girl this past Saturday at 1:44 a.m. Named her Grace Gillian and she was 8.3lbs and 21 in. I love that our boys are close in age and our girls are only a month apart! They didn't find out what they were having, she was convinced it was a boy and I desperately wanted her to have a girl because if I'm having fun with all the clothes, pink, etc. that comes with a girl, I know she'll have a blast! So I was thrilled when I got the text the other morning that it was a girl! I cannot wait to get to Arkansas and see them!

No comments: