Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving: better late than never!

This is my new favorite pic. of these two together. She adores him and he is crazy over her (I'll remind them of this in the years to come!) She ALWAYS knows where he is, if she can't see him then she looks for him when she hears him. He loves to make her smile and she willingly does for him. She has been smiling on purpose now for well over a week and I think it is the sweetest thing ever!




I thought this was funny!

Dad reading to them, can you tell we had spaghetti that night! And a John Deere hat and white underwear are the perfect combination :)

Jason wouldn't let the dogs come in at first when we brought Hollynn home but now, thankfully, they are back! Jason's not a big dog person but I caught him cracking up at these two wanting to join in on the fun.



Starting to get a little belly on her!



I love Foxxy laying in the backgroud of the pic. above, she's just thankful he's bothering Andy and not her! Have I mentioned Andy is the best dog, he lets Hudson do whatever and never complains.



On Thanksgiving we put the tree up with Aunt Casey's help. Check out the bottom part of the tree, that's where he hung all of his ornaments!
Ornaments from Moscow, these are so cool! Janice and Jon sent some last year and we had gotten some while we were there. Won't these be fun for him to have forever!



And this is what little Miss did while we decorated!

He loves to help me bake, his favorite part is "tapping" eggs, and making "bulldozier tracks" aka using the mixer! We baked lots of desserts for Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Mayme said...

Sweet pics. Yes, your girl is getting a belly:)