Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lots of Pics!

He is the best thing with her!




















On Monday she met the horses for the first time. Well, she slept while Jason attempted to get some good pics of horses that really don't care about much. Only one of the horses sniffed her, the others were like, "Yah, we get to just stand here!"

This child cracks me up! He makes me belly laugh all the time, which is not fun when you just had a c section. But the other night after he and Hoss got finished riding the 4 wheeler, he wanted to go hang out with Hoss so off he went. Dad made them eggs (that's about the only thing he can cook), and while they were eating Hudson said he needed to go pee. Well, 99% of the time that's just an excuse to get down. This was the 1%. Before Dad could get him to where he could use the bathroom, it was too late. So this is what my Dad came up with! Silk Santa Claus boxers (who knows how deep he had to dig in his drawer to find these things!). He pinned the waist mulitiple times and actually had them fitting H's tiny waist! When he come in I just started laughing, he looked like he had on MC Hammer pants!


My 3 favorite people!
If only she would sleep this good at night! She sleeps all day and then around 1:00 a.m. she wakes up and finally goes back to sleep sometime between 4-5:00. If she drifts off in between 1-5, as soon as I lay her down she's back up and wanting to be held. But during the day she's out like a light!

Things are going well at the Carney house, other than lack of sleep, which we expected! Tonight we will be watching Ratatoulli when the boys get home from church because Hudson has all his smiley faces on his chart! Can't wait for them to get home and cuddle with my little man. My sweet girl is sleeping right next to me. I can't let her out of my sight, and most of the time I don't let her out of my arms! What a blessing these two are! I'm looking forward to the weekend, gonna get out a little for the Fall Festival at church on Saturday and then church and trick or treating on Sunday. I've missed church so much and I'm ready to get back in the routine. I'm desperate to get to moving more. I can't wait to start working out again and riding horses! I'd go do it right now if I didn't think Jason would kill me. But I'm sure it's a good thing that I'm sitting on the couch now. Yesterday I cleaned the kitchen, did some laundry, etc. and wasn't feeling to good by the time I got in bed. Seems when I do too much, fluid builds up around my incision. So for now I'm gonna just dream of loping circles in my arena, trail rides, and burning the tread off my running shoes!

2 comments:

Mayme said...

Adorable pictures. She has the sweetest look while she is sleeping. Love the Santa story!

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! I enjoyed the santa story as well. Hudson is to cute! Just take things one day at a time. You will be back in the saddles before you know it. Look at it this way, One day behind you is another day of healing. I think 2 weeks after i arrived home from the hospital i was back driving myself around again.
Thanks for sharing the photos, she is beautiful!
Charity