Saturday, October 9, 2010

Honeysuckle Hill Farm


The slide was definitely his favorite!




He was watching Jason come down the slide.

We ran into Lindy and she walked around with us some :)

Jason seemed to enjoy the slide too!


Like we don't have sand and dump trucks at the barn! This is what he had to do several times!


The cow train!

Seriously, Mom!

"HEY MOM!"

Today we went to Honeysuckle Hill Farm. I'm not sure who was in need of a nap more when we left, me or Hudson! And Jason actually went with us! I got him thinking when I told him this is our last few days just the three of us and we need to do some fun things together. So he agreed to go as long as he could get back to go work a little this afternoon. But I think he had as much fun as Hudson :) I'm so glad he went, too, because I couldn't have done a lot of the things with H. I think if I would have glued on a few feathers they would have stuck me in the duck races the way I waddled around that place!


I have such mixed emotions about this being the last week of just me and Hudson everyday. I'm so bored since I stopped working on Tuesday, that I've been trying to find fun stuff for us to do that won't just wear me out. We have our daily routines of riding the 4 wheeler, going to Uncle Charles' to check out all the equipment, and hanging with Meemaw, but I'm still bored! Friday night we went to Rivergate and got Hollynn's sheets (this was the last thing on my list to get for her) and went out to eat for the last time for a while. I picked Red Lobster and totally regretted it last night because I ate so much I could hardly sleep! Today was the Farm place and Monday I'm taking him to the movies. I'm sure we'll do the park one day and I'll find us some other stuff to get into but this next week is all about Hudson and Mom! Just us two hanging out, doing our own thing during the day because after next Thursday night he'll have to share and I'm sure he'll be a great big brother, but I'm not so sure how he'll do sharing me!
As far as my Dr.'s appointment, nothing has changed. So far no one has went into labor that is scheduled for Thursday so I'm still down for Friday at 8:00. She said she would have her out within 10 min. which is exciting, I can make it through 10 min.! Then I'll be so distracted by her I won't even know what's going on. After the surgery is done I go to recovery for 2 hours and Jason will stay with me and one other person can come back there at a time. Unfortunately Hudson is too little to come into recovery so he will have to wait until after those few hours when they move me to a post partum room then whoever and however many can come in. There are a few things I'm looking forward to the most. #1 of course is meeting my baby girl. #2 is a tie between watching her Daddy's face when he sees her for the first time and watching her big brother meet her. We are going to be sure it's just us 4 in there (Aunt Casey will be in there too, but she'll be totally out of the way with the camera). It will be great to have those first moments together as a family of 4! There's one other thing I'm really looking forward to but you'll have to wait until next Friday to hear about it! And of course I can't wait to see the grandparents and all our family see her. I always loved going to see all my little 2nd cousins when they were born, now they get to come see mine :)

No comments: