Sunday, October 17, 2010

A few more pics...

















I have hundreds of pictures to go through, but here are a few more. You can tell she has one happy big brother. And she is amazing! She had an upset tummy last night but thankfully it's now much better. Other than that things have been great. We are so ready to come home. Tomorrow morning we should be discharged. I'm so excited to see my own bed and shower! When we get home and I have time I will post some more pics and tell a little more about these past few days.
Let me close by saying that she is so worth all the nausea, tiredness, and other joys I had carrying her around. And I have an awesome husband. He has went above and beyond husband duties.






4 comments:

Mayme said...

Look at those cheeks!

I'm glad things are going well and Hudson looks like he is ready to be the best big brother ever.

Melissa said...

Picture perfect.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to get the email notice that your little gal had arrived. Hudson looks so proud. Enjoy her and be greatful for all the help you can get. It will help you to get back on your feet more quickly. SLY me

Casey said...

And you have an awesome sister!!