Friday, October 15, 2010

Hollynn Nicole

Hollynn Nicole Carney (middle name after Casey:) 8.2 lbs. and 19 3/4 in. long. Chubby cheeks and too sweet. I was sick afterwards and had to stay in recovery for an extra 2 hours but other than that it was great! We still have visitors so I'll post more tomorrow. I have tons of pics of family holding her and of her and I should have fun tomorrow.


Hudson was all smiles :) Loves his sister!



Loved touching her nose.










10 comments:

Louise said...

She is beautiful! Looks like her Mom right now! Congratulations

Mayme said...

Congratulations!

Melissa said...

Yeah! Congrats. She is so cute. I love the pic of Hudson touching her nose. So sweet.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful..

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Wow!!! Hollynn is such a BEAUTIFUL baby! I am sooo happy for you. Hudson is going to be an awesome big brother... what a lucky little girl! Congratulations to you all!

P.S. Let me know next time you guys make a trip to Honeysuckle Hill farm. It's only a few of miles from our house. We could meet you there. I know Hudson and Lexi would have a blast playing together!

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

For some odd reason my comment posted twice. So I deleted the 2nd one. Sorry for the confusion. ;0]

Matt and Shelby said...

she's cute as can be and just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the whole family, she is beautiful, hope all is well!

Tara

Melissa said...

She is so sweet!