Hudson is still growing like a week. My tall, skinny boy! He talks non stop. I constantly hear "Mommy, where's the tractor (or whatever he's looking for)." He usually knows where it is and says, "There it is!" He will ask me what I'm doing, etc. Lots of questions. Of course sometimes I'm the only one who knows what he's saying and sometimes I don't even know because he gets so carried away, but I think he is doing great making sentences and all his little questions and statements. I think the cutest thing is his accent, it's so country and some of his words he really puts a southern drawl on them.
He's really into going peepee in the grass. I think it's making potty training fun for him and easier on me. He'll ask me to pee pee on the rock, leaf, tree, etc. It's so funny, but hey, if it works, I'm all for it!
"Ain't Casey and Unc Will" are coming home this weekend and I cannot wait!! Hudson is the cutest thing saying their names and he gets on the phone and tells her "Miss you" "come home". We are going to go down sometime this month and stay the weekend with them. I'm excited about going to the aquarium.
When he's upset he'll say "Hudson cryin" and then proceed to burst out in tears or he'll say it in the midst of a cry.
When he's upset he'll say "Hudson cryin" and then proceed to burst out in tears or he'll say it in the midst of a cry.
He cracks me up, I just love his little personality. I don't think you can be around him for a second or two without smiling. I was laughing at him yesterday and he started laughing and said "Hudson funny".
He is still obsessed with tractors and knows more equipment than I do. Is that sad when your 2 year old knows more than his country to the core Mama!?
He's going to be so excited when we pick up his seat to go on my bicycle. He rode in one with me while we were in Florida and loved it so I've ordered him and I'm hoping wal-mart has it in tomorrow.
I've been working out for a few months now on the elliptical and decided to try running. I haven't been able to run successfully since surgery on both of my legs in college (I had exertional compartment syndrome). Before this I was a cross country runner and basketball player. I love to run and have tried several times but my legs just couldn't do it. But this time around seems different. I've been rotating between the bike, elliptical, and running and I've had 3 successful 20 min. runs so far! I am so excited and just praise the Lord! I guess I'll be doing more biking, though, since Hudson is going to be able to do that with me.
Well, that's enough for tonight, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back on Monday with some "Ain't Casey" pics because other than a hot date with Jason, I plan on hanging out with her most of the time, although that may not be her plans!
2 comments:
AWESOME news about Jason!!!! I will pray for his success in this process. Kevin and I have been sitting at the table laughing at Hudson, "Hudson crying" and "Hudson funny" -- what a great stage he is in. Enjoy it -- it goes way, way too fast!!!
I am so excited for you guys and so happy that I get to watch all the wonderful things God is gonna use you 2 for. Will be praying for all 3 of you!!!!
Post a Comment