Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday

Andy came home yesterday. Half of his butt and leg are shaved and he is looking pretty goofy. Other than that he is doing great. He's having a hard time figuring out how to go potty but I'm sure it will take him no time to get the hang of it :) He seems to still be his happy self, this morning when I walked around the corner and he could see me (he was in the kitchen), he was wagging his tail so fast I thought he was going to break his other leg! We've had to keep an eye on Hudson because, well, he just loves laying all over Andy.


I'm looking forward to this weekend, we have lots of plans and I'll take my camera and have plenty of pictures to post next week!


Hudson has slept past 9:00 for the past few days. I think this rainy weather and sun coming up later has effected us all, I love it!!

Last night he was laying on me on the couch (if I'm sitting, he's somewhere on top of me-love it!) and I was reading about another adoption that is in the works, it just really tugged at my heart. All those emotions aren't that far behind me that I can't instantly go back to them. I told Hudson, "Did you know you are adopted, and you grew in Mommy's heart." When I said it I put my hand over my heart. Then I asked him, "Where did you grow?" He put his hand over my heart and said "heart". Whew! I'm one blessed lady!

No comments: