So Andy is at the vet and he for sure has a broken femur. I will know this afternoon how badly it's broken, they were going to get some of the swelling down and then take x-rays. He's spending the night at the vet, poor thing, he was so pitiful when we left him. Hudson kept asking, "Where'd Andy go?"
I'm hoping the break is not a bad one. If it is a clean break he'll still have to have pins put in. I'm afraid if it is bad then I might have them go ahead and amputate it because my sisters dog Brody, had the same thing happen to him this summer and he went through several surgeries and is still not right and it's cost a fortune. But until I know for sure, just gonna hope and pray it's not a bad break and my Andy will have a quick recovery. I'm just glad regardless of what we have to do to him he's going to be okay and it's not any worse. And I know my poor dad feels awful :(
Nap time...gotta get stuff done!
No comments:
Post a Comment