Monday, September 21, 2009

Chattanooga!

We spent Friday and Saturday in Chattanooga haning out with Aunt Casey and Uncle Will. Friday night we went to P.F. Changs for my birthday, it was sooo good! Casey and Will have a cute little house and a big fenced in back yard for their 2 labs and life seems great for the newlyweds. We have all the pics from the wedding now so I will post some more of them later this week.
Ah, the joy of having a sister. Don't know what I would do without her!

Playing with Uncle Will.


This is how we got him to count to three. Now if any two people hold his hands he thinks he has to be swung!


d
We spent Saturday afternoon at the Aquarium, it was pretty cool. My favorite were the otters and the sea turtle. Hudson seemed to like the turtles and fish the best. He and I were both exhausted after a night of little sleep so after we left we went back to the house and took a 2 1/2 hour nap while Casey, Will, Jason, and Meemaw made a trip to Wal-Mart.


Andy is doing well and I think he enjoyed his visit to Chattanooga, too, because he was able to see his sister Belle and his buddy, Brody. Almost all of the swelling is gone now and he is doing much better being in the house all the time than I thought he would.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Lindsey. Happy Birthday to you!!!

I hope you had a great one!! Thought of you today. Looks like ya'll had a fun trip!!

Mandy said...

Yay! sounds like a fun *first* trip to visit will & casey. you look really good in the pic of you & casey together - like the outfit! and i LOVE hudson's outfit @ the aquarium. nothing's cuter than shorts w/ a sweatshirt. ESPECIALLY when its from GAP. :)
Love to All 3 of you!

~mandy j