Thursday, September 10, 2009

Aunt Casey Time

I love this one!
He's so funny and anytime I'm in the floor, he has to be all over me! He felt the same way about Aunt Casey the night they came home!




We had a great weekend, Will and Casey came home as you can see (and I think I talked about it for the last few posts :) Casey babysat for us on Saturday night and Jason took me on a date! We went to PF Changs and it was wonderful, then we went and got Hudson a halloween costume (he's gonna be so cute), and we also saw The Proposal-cute movie!
Sunday afternoon the Head's came over to Meme and Hoss' so we hung out down there after church. Monday I worked in the morning so we had the afternoon off. Jason wrote a paper then we went to Pulix, ah the joy of being an ol' married lady ;)
This week has went by fast and last night at church we had an intro. night to our new women's Bible study that will officially start next Wed. I'm very excited about it, it's gonna be a good one. Anointed, Transformed, and Redeemed By: Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore, and Kay Arthur. If you want to come, we'd love to have you!!
Hudson gets to watch dvd's in the car and there is a Leap Frog, Phonics one that he loves (thanks Cydil). He has been sounding everything out after watching this video several times. He says, "M m m Mommy" "D d d Daddy" My favorite one is "k k kuck" (aka truck). I try not to laugh when he gets confused and says something like "D d d Hoss", it's pretty cute though!
He's also counting just a little more. He's so funny because the #4 is such a let down. He says, "one, two, thrrreeee", then pauses for a second and finally says "four" then a lot of times he skips to six, but hey, pretty good for a kid who just turned 2!
He loves to sing and asks me at least 100 times a day to sing the Veggie Tales theme song. A few of this other favorites are This Little Light of Mine, Zacheaus, Deep and Wide. He also gets a kick out of us doing the hokey pokey. He's like a little sponge, just absorbing everything!



1 comment:

Melissa said...

It must have been the weekend for long-lost Aunties! Colby's Aunt Trisha was here from Ohio. We had a great visit. I love the photos of Hudson with Casey. He's so cute.
Melissa