It seems motherhood is bringing changes to me and I haven't even seen my child yet! Last night I watched you tube videos of people meeting and bringing their children home, I woke up this morning with a sinus headache from where I cried in almost every video! I even found myself glued to the computer this morning to watch a few I didn't get to watch last night. For those of you who know me best you know I'm not very emotional but it looks like that's all changing!!
The other crazy thing is I like to shop, yes, I'll say it again, I have been enjoying shopping! Usually I only shop a few times a year and I am a big bargain shopper when I do. Well, I'm still a bargain shopper but it looks like it's going to be a lot more often than a few times a year. I have discovered the sale rack at the children's place!! I only like shopping for Hudson and I'm loving looking at all of the children's clothes, it's so much fun! I think Hudson has plenty of shirts at this point, he's going to look like a little man! I have bought him clothes that are just like Jason wears (polo's, button ups, etc.). He's going to be so cute in his little outfits looking like Daddy.
2 comments:
Lindsey,
We are still praying and feel the day is not to far away that you will be holding little Hudson.
I have been looking for things to get for him but not forsure what you wanted, I figured you wanted him to look like daddy Jason.
Just keep holing on to your faith
and let him take control. Take that deep breath and let him handle
all your stress, I hope you are getting the rest you need, becasue when that day comes you will need it for your trip.
With all our Blessing and Love
Cindy G
lindsey,
Hudson must be bringing out the shoppers in all of us. I went to Mall one day with mom to buy curtains and came home with Hudson all sorts of stuff.It was the first time i had been in a store other than tractor supply or a tack store in ages. When Hudson finally gets home he will be the best dressed kid around. Still thinking and praying for you..love donna
Post a Comment