Monday, September 29, 2008

Baby Shower

Casey made me this shadow box, which, I have to say is my favorite. You can't see it very good, but the row of buttons going diagonally are hus name, the top left if for me to put his plane ticket hom and the bottom right with the bow is for his first haircut. The poem is an adoption poem, of course this made me cry and is already hanging in his room!

Mandy and Tiffany were troopers all day, they are very good friends of mine!!
Front Row: Sheryl (Jason's mom), me, Jeanna (Jason's sister), Jason's Aunt Cathy
Back Row: Jason's Aunt Jan, Jason's cousin Amanda





I love this picture of Mandy and Tiffany looking at the shadow box





Greco family
My mom, me, Casey (my sister), Sheryl, and Jeanna


I love this picture of Diane and Mrs. Pat
Me, Abby, and Jordan
Haley and Hannah Loveless
Can you tell we are very excited about the carhart overalls!! They are so adorable.



I think this is such a good picture of Mrs. Vivian, Diane, and Chris. Diane you should feel like a celebrity, you made two pics on my blog :) !!

My beautiful sister Casey who threw the best shower in the world! And for all of you who helped, my hat goes off to you...Jeanna, Tracy, all my aunt's, grandmother's, Carrie, and all of you awesome Bethel women.
I will post some more pics within the next few days. These were taken with my camera which I think my cousin Tracy had throughout the shower. I hope to get more pics from some other people to post.

Whoa, I don't even know where to begin. We are completely humbled and still in awe from our baby shower. It was so awesome. So here's how Saturday went for me. I woke up at 4:55, got ready, fed horses and loaded up for the horse show. Arrived at the horse show at 7:00 left the horse show around 9:30. My girls were awesome at the horse show. It was 2 of their first show and one of them was riding a horse that had never been shown before, they all did wonderful! I ran in my house at 9:46 (I had my shoes and clothes laid out, thank goodness), changed clothes and ran out. Arrived at the church at 10:01 whew! Thankfully Jason drove the horse trailer for me so I didn't have to worry about unloading the horses.
Thank you just doesn't seem like enough for everything we received. Hudson will definitely be stylin'! He has the cutest clothes. Watch out girls in Bethel nursery! I have gone through all of the clothes probably 5 times, and I can see those big brown eyes dressed in them all! We have more than enough 18 month clothes and we have a bunch of 24 month/2T clothes. We have over 1200 diapers and lots of wipes! He has cute tennis shoes and john deere boots! Lots of toys, bath stuff, I could go on and on. I was in tears (yes, me, in tears) thinking about all this goodness poured out on us and our soon to be son. All I could think about was how we are so undeserving, and in the next breath I was praising God for His grace, which is sufficient for me!! Our cup is running over and for once in my life I think I'm speechless!






No comments: