Friday, September 26, 2008

Quick Note

I am so excited about tomorrow. Except the fact that I have to get up at 5 am (you know I am NOT a morning person)! We have a short horse show to go to in the morning that will end by 9:00 and then the shower starts at 10:00. Hopefully we will run on time that won't be good if I'm late to my own shower and smell like a horse!! I haven't had any pics to post here lately but tomorrow I will have cute little boy stuff! WOOHOO!

Today I spent more time with Lena, my neighbor who is from Russia. I have learned about 6 Russian phrases that should come in handy. She's even got this country girl rolling her R's :)
She is an amazing painter and came over today to look at Hudson's room. She wants to paint him a mural all around his room. I think we are going to go with farm animals. I am so excited about this. She showed me some pictures of a mural she did for her neice and it was amazing. I am going to take some pictures of her work so you can all see. She can draw whatever you want, so if you have any artwork you would like, e-mail me and I'll get you in touch with her. She could make some very special Christmas presents!! lindsey@treasure2farm.com

I have become good friends with Amanda K. from Michigan and she and her husband leave for Moscow tomorrow afternoon. Say a prayer for them, they will be meeting their son for the first time on Monday, I am so excited for them!

No comments: