Just a quick update...we had a yard sale at our house this past weekend and sold over $1100 worth! How awesome is that!!! Total Blessing! We are having one this coming weekend at our church. Many people donated their items to our yard sale and I cannot thank them enough! We are praying for another fantastic weekend!
Also, our house now has a for sale sign in the yard. The photographer/videographer will be here sometime this week. Which means I am cleaning like a crazy lady these next few days! We are really praying that it sells quickly, you can pray that with us if you'd like :)
My sassy girl is jumping off the couch like my 4 yr. old as I type this, they are messes! She jumps, yells "Ow" then laughs and does it again!
Also, I will have to do a post this week telling you about the last lady we had at our yard sale on Saturday, total blessing! I met a birth mom who gave up her little girl 10 years ago. She had such an amazing story and we talked the better part of an hour. So stay tuned for that later this week!
2 comments:
Lindsey, you have no idea how we wonder how you are, when you do not post. Please keep us advised and we will all continue to pray that Heath comes home soon.
let me know weds what time the yard sale is and i can help yall
Post a Comment