Thursday, May 17, 2012

I'm so ready to get back to this place.  These walls hold a part of me and these last few days have been the toughest.  I was prepared for an emotional roller coaster, here goes the ups and downs!

We were going to have another yard sale this weekend but there is a change in plans.  We had a mix up with getting it in the paper so it wasn't well advertised for and I think it was just a blessing in disguise.  We are always busy, running around like crazy but I feel like the last few months have been insane.  The videographer/photographer is coming Monday and we need to get this house is top notch shape.  We had our first showing today and so before they came we put the ol' spit shine on it :)  So the yard sale is rescheduled for a few weeks and at some point this weekend I just want to sit down with my kiddos and relax!  Not sure if that will happen but it's the ultimate goal!

When we returned home we had to be fingerprinted again.  This is to get our I-600A, which is needed for court.  The lady who processed our paper had told me she would have it in the mail at the end of last week.  When I didn't get it by Tues. I called and she told me she had to miss a few days of work last week so it was put in the mail on Monday.  I still don't have it.  I'm trying to not get all bothered and I am really praying it comes tomorrow.  As of right now it hasn't affected putting in for our court date but if we don't receive it soon, it will.  Please pray with us it will get here Friday!

Hollynn had a check up yesterday and she is 96% height, 71% weight!  Our pediatrician is just great and he watched the video of Heath and was so encouraging.  I may have posted this before, but the day before we left for Russia he called and prayed with me!




No comments: