Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sweet Faces I Missed...


I've never missed anyone the way I missed these two for almost 10 days!  Saturday I was an emotional basket case, ready to burst into tears at any moment.  Jason said, "I don't know what I would do if you were over emotional."  To which I responded, "Well, great, because I was just about ready to cry!"  I didn't see it as good timing, although I am sure he did! Ha! 
We are getting back in the groove.  I actually slept good the past 2 nights although yesterday I planned to just hang out with the kids and rest but my dad called in the a.m. and I had a colicy horse.  Thankfully she is okay.  Today was grocery shopping, washing clothes, etc.  I am just hoping to be caught up and back on routine by the end of the week.  I LOVE ROUTINE! 
Jason's last day of school for the semester was today and we hope to get the house ready to go on the market by next week. 
We also go in the morning to get some more fingerprints and I am really praying they are in a good mood and can help speed this process along because we can't go to court without them.  Pray that they will expedite them for us so it will not hold up our court date.

4 comments:

brandon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I wish I could help, but, will offer prayers for all to happen fast. Amazing how the two children at home look so much like you and their Dad. Trust, if it is to be it will be.
Christian Love

Louise S. Lewis said...

sorry, the posting got away before I put my name on it.
Louise S. Lewis

brandon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.