Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Shout outs...
I want to give a HUGE shout out to who is now known as "E"! Since Hollynn can't say the first part of her name, Casey is now just E! She and Willie took great care of the kids while we were gone and I think they took good care of wearing her out every day! Ha! Don't know what I would do without her! I knew leaving them with her and Will we wouldn't have to come home and straighten them back out too much :)
Thanks Cas. for being my go to!
And big shout out to my Mom who stayed the night Thurs. night before we left and stayed with the kids the next day until Casey was able to get here after work. I'm very proud of the things my Mom has been accomplishing in her life here lately. And big thanks to Grandmom for taking off of work one day to stay with the kids. We are blessed to have family close by and so willing to help out!
We are having a huge yard sale this weekend, hoping for a huge turn out and lots of sales. We are also hoping to hear some good news from a grant we put in for, should know something within the next few weeks. We received a $500 grant from One Less Ministries, which we are so thankful for. Don't forget to buy your t-shirt :)
In my last post I had said we were going to be fingerprinted, I called yesterday and they should have that in the mail to us this week :) I'm ready to get that mailed off and wrap up the paperwork!
Our house is going on the market next week, our realtor is coming Friday to do a walk through. I am actually getting excited about getting the house sold and moving into the parsonage!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Good luck with the house. We have ours on the market as well. Hoping to find something a little bigger. It's been a month but we'll see what happens. And God Bless Moms and Grandmoms! They are great!
Melissa
So the background of those pictures looks strangely familiar! ;)
Post a Comment